Now delivering right to your doorstep.
Due to a high demand for requests for home delivery we have now taken up the challenge. Initially we will start deliveries covering suburbs where the drive to Char Char Char is a bit of a grind. Deliveries will cover the North, South, East and West suburbs. We will change our delivery route each week. You can also visit the WolfPack ‘Low & Slow’Facebook Group page for latest news.
We have tried to cover as much of what is on offer in our shop from our specially selected local producers. As you know we are a stickler on quality and we have Melbourne’s biggest range of low and slow with a providore of rubs, sauces, pickles and other complimentary items available.
More than that, we support the little producers like Dan Greenwood and his “Tree Bark.’ Mr Grister, Fight Sauce, Lamb Bacon Co to name but a few.
How to order
1. Place your order by phone or email by 5pm two days before delivery date (three days notice required for Country Victoria deliveries and Melbourne orders outside our delivery zone).
2. You will receive an email from us within 24 hours of ordering confirming your delivery date.
3. After your order is cut & packed (usually the evening before delivery) we will email you an invoice. We will also advise if anything you have ordered is not available.
4. Pay for your order via direct debit accompanied with a remittance or by credit card over the phone.
5. All orders will be delivered in our refrigerated Prime Safe accredited vehicle. Pick a pre-arranged spot for us to drop off your order, it will be in a suitable foam container with freezer packs provided.
- Black Onyx$16.50kg (grain-fed)
- Darling Downs’s Wagu$19.99kg (grain-fed)
- Sapphire$11.50kg (grass-fed)
- Cape Grim$14.00kg (grass-fed)
- Robbins Island Wagyu$22.00kg
- John Dee gold$14.00kg (grain-fed)
- Cape Byron$12.00kg (grass-fed)
- Mayfield$12.00kg (grass-fed with access to barley)
- Riverina Black Angus$15.00kg
- Tajima Wagyu$19.50kg
- WX Rangers Wagyu Cross$24.00kg
- Cape Grim Ox 4+$18.99kg (grass-fed)
- Mayfield$17.50kg (grass-fed with access to barley)
- Cape Byron$17.50kg (grass-fed)
- Sapphirev$16.50kg (grass-fed)
- Kimberley Red$16.00kg (grain-fed)
- Grassland$17.00kg (grass-fed)
Berkshire Pork free range
- Boston Butts$14.99kg
- St Louis ribs$22.00 kg
- Collar Butts$12.00kg
- Texan pork, cheese and
Jalapeno sausages$16.99kg (natural skins)
- Pork and Wolfpack
cider sausages$16.99kg (natural skins)
- (All real Berkshire prepared on the premises)
Dorper Salt-Bush Lamb(real mcoy)
- Lambington shoulder$12.99kg
- Lamb ribs$14.99kg
Rubs & Sauces
- Rub & Grub Glam Ya Lamb
Pork Power Sticky Sesame$11.00 (100g pack)
- Greenwoods Tree Bark$10.00 (100g pack)
- Mr Grister Coffee Rub$10.00 (100g)
- Lillies Q Carolina Dirt Q-Rub$16.95 (92g)
- Lots Bull Red Dirt$20.00 (340g)
- Three Little Pigs Touch of Cherry$20.00 (347g)
- Pit Happens$20.00 ($383g)
- KC Butt Spice$20.00 (347g)